Power Twirls pasta – 2 tbsp
Tomato pulp – 1 cup
Chopped onion – ½ cup
Shredded capsicum – 1 tbsp
Corn kernels – 2 tsp
Grated carrot – 2 tsp
1. In a small saucepan, boil 2 cups of water.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and a pinch of salt to boiling water followed by 2 tablespoons of Power Twirls pasta, and stir occasionally.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 8 – 10 minutes. Cook to desired tenderness.
4. Drain and rinse pasta with cold water. Leave to cool until pasta is at a safe temperature for your child.
5. Heat oil and butter in a pan. Add chopped onions, garlic and ginger, cook until it turns into golden brown colour.
6. Now add the tomato pulp, garam masala, turmeric powder and red chilli powder as per your child’s taste.Saute it well.
7. Now add shredded capsicum, grated carrots and corn kernels.
8. Pour little water and cook it for 5 minutes.
9. Add oregano, ketchup, basil, thyme as per your requirement and mix well.
10. Now pour the cooked pasta into this and mix well.
11. Add some grated cheese and serve hot.