Carrot & Tomato with Alphabets Pasta
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Great for toddlers & children*
– 125 g carrots
– 30 g butter
– 3 medium ripe tomatoes (approx 300g), skinned, de-seeded & chopped
– 50 g grated cheddar cheese
– 2 tbsp Mimmo Organics Alphabets pasta
1. Steam the carrots for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Warm the butter in a separate pan, add the chopped tomatoes and sauté until mushy.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
4. Meanwhile, cook the Mimmo Organics Alphabets pasta in boiling water according to the instructions given on the pack.
5. Mash or puree the cooked carrots in an electric hand blender, together with 3 tablespoons of the liquid from the bottom of the steamer and blend together the tomato and cheese mixture.
6. Finally stir it with the cooked Mimmo Organics Alphabets pasta.