Cheesy Veggie Mac!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Great for toddlers & children*
– 2 tbsp of Mimmo Organics Little Mac Pasta
– 3 Tbsp olive oil
– 2 Tbsp flour
– 2 cups milk
– Salt and pepper (to taste)
– 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
– 1/4 cup bread crumbs
1. Cook the Mimmo Organics Little Mac Pasta as per the given instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Grease a large baking dish.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a saucepan.
4. Add the flour and make a paste.
5. Cook for some time.
6. Then slowly add milk to make a smooth sauce.
7. Now cook for another 5 minutes.
8. Now it’s time to season with salt and pepper.
9. Next, add half of each cheese and mix to a smooth sauce like consistency.
10. Place the pasta in the casserole.
11. Add the cheese sauce and make sure all the pasta is coated with it.
12. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and the remaining cheese on top.
13. Now bake for 20 minutes.